My name is Ziyue “Alan” Xiang, I am currently a student attending Master of Computer Science program at Syracuse University. I working at Prof. Daniel Acuna’s SOC+CD lab. My job is to investigate image manipulations in scientific publications.
My last name can be hard for English speakers to pronounce. Its pronunciation actually resembles that of English name “Shawn”. Hence, the domain name is “alanshawn”.
- Scientific Image Tampering Detection Based on Noise Inconsistencies (submitted, under review)
- Estimating Probability of Image Features to Support Figure Element Reuse Investigations (ongoing)
- Better Performance Evaluation for Image Tampering Localization (ongoing)
- Properties of Robust and Non-robust Features (ongoing)
- Detailed solution to Pattern Recognition and Machine Learning [repo]
- Aug. 8, 2019
Finished writing and submitting the manuscript of Image Tampering Detection for Scientific Images
- June 11-12, 2019
Attending International Conference on Science of Science in Beijing
- June 2-5, 2019
Attending 6th World Conference on Research Integrity in Hong Kong